Browse Help Topics

Technical Support

Help for Technical or Website Problems in the College

Request Technical Support

This technical support form should be used for issues relating to technical equipment used in the College of Technology, such as computers, audio-visual equipment and networking apparatus. You can fill out the form below to get support for such a technical issue. This request will be logged into the UH information technology system and will then be assigned to the appropriate person in the IT group of the College of Technology. Alternatively, you can use the printable form.

Technical assistant request