Help for Technical or Website Problems in the College
Support is available to registered students through email at support@Hayward.university. In order to troubleshoot the problem, students are asked to include the following information in the e-mail:
• Student ID number and the student’s first and last names
• The course number and the course name (example: BUSC 5114 - Developing new business ideas).
• Provide a brief description about what happened when the error occurred.
• Include any error messages received. Another option is for students to press the ‘print screen’ button (located on the upper right corner of most keyboards) and copy and paste the image into the body of the email.
• Record the exact time (Hayward University time) that the error occurred.