• Fill an application, via online form [OR] email [admissions@Hayward.university] [OR] text[469-544-9320] to an advisor, will guide you step by step admission process.
• Application review process, usually takes 1 to 2 business days, assumed all necessary documentation submitted.
• Student admission status, a decision will be sent via email | phone | Text.
• Student onboarding, upon full filling all the requirements, student will be enrolled and class schedules will be provided.
• Along with the application form: submit your resume, copies of Bachelors degree and a Government ID.
• English is not a Second Language: Submit TOEFL, ISTL or an English proficiency letter from any reputed institution.
• Non-matriculated Students, Submit a US equivalent of Baccalaureate degree from any US or Non US educational evaluator or agency.
• Prior Learning Credit, Submit your US equivalent evaluation from any US or Non US educational evaluator or agency for all credit claims.
• Transfer Students, Submit all the credits earned from the instructions with the references.
• Sending official transcripts, Submit a sealed transcripts directly from the institution with all credits earned.
• Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from one individual who can write knowledgeably about the applicant’s academic background and/or work experience. The letter shouldbe formally written. Applicants should submit the recommender’s first and last name, email address, and phone number including the country code.
• Resume, Applicants submit a resumewith details in reverse chronological order.
Note: Provide all official transcripts before the end of the first term if you only submit copies of your degree at the time of admission.
Applicants and/or students will be responsible for any additional fees required for third-party evaluation.
Hayward University does not require scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
Submission of these materials does not guarantee acceptance. The Office of Admissions will assess an applicant’s dossier on an individual basis to determine acceptance, keeping a full record of the submissions and evaluations.
Diplomas and transcripts that are not in English must be submitted together with an official notarized translation mailed directly to Hayward University or submitted online.
All documents submitted as part of the application process become the property of Hayward University and will not be returned to applicants.